The 2018 Chamber Business Awards are now open for entry
Recognising and rewarding excellence in British business, the Chamber Business Awards is one of the UK’s most contested and prestigious business award programmes. Each year, from Aberdeen to Cornwall, organisations of all sizes and sectors compete for the coveted titles and the national recognition they bring.
We are delighted to announce that not only will this year’s Business of the Year winner get to open the London Stock Exchange when we launch next year’s programme in March 2019, they will also get the opportunity to work with Rada in Business and join a one day communication skills and impact course and win a unique staff development experience for up to 15 members of staff from Facebook.
Free entry for members of Accredited Chambers of Commerce.
Our 2018 Chamber Business Awards categories:
- Small Business of the Year
- Export Business of the Year
- Best Use of Technology
- High Growth Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Education and Business Partnership
- Customer Commitment Award
- Workplace Wellbeing Award
- Digital Communication Campaign of the Year
Give your business a winning chance:
- Easy, online entry process
- Full category information to support your entry
- Awards website updated weekly with information and inspiration
- Winning case studies
- Insider tips and tricks on making your case
Regional winners announced: 24th September 2018
Gala Awards Dinner: 29th November 2018, Tobacco Dock, London